5 Days 4 Night Jeju Island UNESCO & Golf Tour
Prices starting from $ 0
- Price from: $1880
- Round Trip tickets on Korean Airlines/Asiana Airline/Other Airlines (economy class)
- 4 nights’ accommodation in 4 Star and above Hotels - Twin Sharing (4 days’ breakfasts with Service charge and tax included)
- 2 rounds of golf green fee (18 holes)
- Guiding services. (English / Chinese Speaking Guide, Guide and Driver are separate.)
- 1 Bottle of Mineral Water per person per day.
- Full tour transportation as per Iternary.
- Visa to South Korean if necessary
- ART test
- Tipping: USD $5 per person per day
- Single supplement.
- Own expenses.
- Travel Insurance.
- You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to travel
- Due to the season changes, flight tickets and hotel prices are subjected to changes.
- Please inform us at least 15 days in advance of the cancellation or modification, otherwise charges shall be made according to our policy.
- This price is for 8 guests. Price will be subjected to changes if min number of guests is not met.
- The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes or weather condition.
- Tour leader assignment is subjective and at the discretion of the Company.
Arrival at Jeju International Airport (CJU) and transfer to hotel
Day 2 – Full Day Sightseeing on UNESCO Site
Discover UNESCO Heritage Sites, the unique mountain landscape and lava tube with beautiful scenery far from the city and one of the most famous UNESCO sites in Jeju Island. Take a comfortable full day private tour service as you enjoy a hassle-free journey to the UNESCO Heritage Sites and folk village.
Day 3 – Golf A Round of 18 Holes at PINX Golf Club
Pinx Golf Club was nominated by the US’s Golf Digest and US’s Golf World as one of the best 100 golf courses in the world in 2005, making it the very first Korean golf course to receive that recognition.
Day 4 – Golf at Jungmun Golf Club
The longest course (6,820m) in Korea formed along the beautiful seashore provides awesome scene of schools of dolphins jumping off the sea (If it’s your lucky day). In 1995 it hosted Johnnie walker skins game joined by Greg Norman and Vijay Singh, etc. The hole 5 (par3) has a local rule of wind hazards, only one in the world, when it is windy, you can hit two balls from the teeing ground and choose preferred one.
Transfer to Jeju International Airport for departure flight back to Singapore (SIN)