3 DAYS SAIGON SHOPPING TOUR
Prices starting from $ 530
INCLUSION & BENEFITS:
- Return international air fare (exclude airport taxes) via Singapore Airlines or similar
- Accommodation at 3 star hotel in a twin or double room with daily breakfast
- Lunch or dinner as specified in the itinerary
- Services of a driver and private air-conditioned vehicle during all tours and transfers.
- Experienced English or Chinese speaking guide during all tours and transfers
- Private board for sightseeing as mentioned in the program,
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary
- Mineral water is available as complementary
- FREE Covid-19 insurance
- Domestic flight tickets
- Meals, if not specified in the itinerary
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- Travel insurance (we highly recommend that you purchase adequate insurance)
- Personal expenses, such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.
- All other services not specified in the itinerary
- Not included VAT
- Infant below 2 years old sharing same room with parents is free of charge.
- Child below 11 yrs old sharing same room with 1 ADL is charged for 90%.
- Child below 11 yrs old with extra bed and sharing same room with parents is charged for 65%.
- Child below 11 yrs old No extra bed & sharing same room with parents is charged for 55%
- US$ 5/ person/per day/ group up to 4 pax
- US$ 4/ person/per day/ group up to 9 pax
- US$ 3/ person/per day/ group from 10 pax
DAY 1: SAIGON ARRIVAL (D)
Arrive in Ho Chi Minh City, welcome by our guide and transfer to hotel for check in. Ho Chi Minh City formerly named Saigon is the largest city and economic center of Vietnam always bustled with activities of modern life. It is where businesses converge and shoppers indulge themselves into unlimited choices. However, the city also carries with it a rich historical legacy in contrast with its dazzling glamor.
Afternoon, take a half-day city tour to visit Saigon Notre-Dame Basilic, a neo-Roman cathedral built by the colonial French with materials entirely imported from Marseilles, Saigon Central Post Office, which was designed and constructed in the early 20th Century by the famous French architect Gustave Eiffel, end of the day shopping at Ben Thanh Market until dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Saigon City.
DAY 2: HOCHIMIH – CITY TOUR – SHOPPING (B/L/D)
Morning, continue to visit the War Remnants Museum, which features an extensive collection of exhibits including weaponry, photos and documentation on Vietnam’s wars with the French and Americans, and the Reunification Palace the South Vietnam President’s residence and symbol of the Southern Administration’s reign until end of April 1975.
Afternoon, shopping at Vi Anh Collection, An Dong Plaza, Viet Handicraft. You also can visit some other local markets like Cho Lon, An Dong Market if wanted. Dinner on Indochina traditional Boat cruise. Overnight at hotel in Saigon City.
DAY 3: SAIGON DEPARTURE (B)
Free at leisure until transfer to airport for departure flight!